Weeks back, we posted best tariff plan for MTN in 2019 for making cheap calls and MTN Pulse tariff was among the listed. Today i will be showing you all the benefit you get to enjoy as MTN Pulse users. Below are the benefits we could gather from our reviews.
MTN Tariff Plans Benefits and Price
1. Pulse InstaBing Bundles
The Instabing is a new bundle on the tariff that gives you heavy data bundle of 1GB for N200 and 250MB for N100 with validity period of 24 hours. Many will not be satisfied with the validity period. But you can still subscribe to the Instabing bunle;
To Subscribe to the Pulse Instabing bundle,
- For 1GB for N200 – SMS RINSTD2 to 131.
- For the 250MB For N100, SMS RINSTD1 to 131.
- You can check your data balance via *559*39#
2. MTN Pulse 500MB Weekly Bundle
This plan gives MTN Pulse users 500MB for just N500 only. When you subscribe to this plan, you get to enjoy 500MB real data and 500MB bonus data. It validity period is 7 days.
- To Subscribe just SMS 103 to 131 or dial *406*2#.
- To check your bundle data SMS 2 to 131 or dial *131*4#.
- To check the Bonus data dial *559*63#
3. Pulse Music+ Plus
This plan helps you for streaming unlimited and to enjoy exclusive musics. The plans is cheap, it cost just N10 daily.
To subscribe SMS M to 5900 and a fee of N10 will be deducted from your account for the day.
You can choose to keep subscribing to weekly plans or monthly plan for the music+. You can also choose to renew the plan for N10 per day.
4. For calls: 11kobo/sec Calls
This tariff allows you to call all networks in Nigeria at flat rate of 11kobo per second. But before you start making calls for 11kobo per seconds.
you will first be charged 25kobo per second for the first 50 seconds call you make for the day. you will have to spend N12.50 daily before you making calls at 11kb/sec.
To enjoy this Offer, Simply subscribe to the Tariff plan and you good to go.
5. Pulse GoodyBag Plans
This Plan is basically for social media, It is designed for Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, 2GO, Wechat and Many more social media.
The bundles are made of three validity periods: Daily, Weekly And Monthly at a fixed price of N25, N50 and N100 respectively.
- To Subscribe, dial *406#.
- select option 5 to see the list of GOODYBAG
- Select the option that best suits you.
- Subscribe by USSD by dialing *131*3#
6. MTN NightLife Bundle
This bundle can only be used by Night surfers. The plans is cheap because it gives you 250MB and 500MB for as cheap as N25, N50 respectively.
- To Subscribe SMS NT1 to 131 for 250MB Pulse Nightlife bundle for N25 and
- SMS NT2 to 131 for 500MB Pulse Nightlife bundle for N50
- Validity Period: This bundle are valid from 12am to 5am at night.
NOTE: The 500MB nightlife bundle can be activated once, while the 250MB bundle can be activated twice because 250MB + 250MB = 500MB.
7. MTN Pulse Free Data
You get to enjoy free data on weekly recharge of N100 to N200. You get 10MB to 20MB on the tariff plan. This data can be used to browse the internet
Other Things You need To Know About MTN Pulse Tariff Plan
According to MTN Official website;
To enjoy discounted rates on your MTN-to-MTN calls and calls to other networks:
1. Text 406 to 131 or dial *406*1# and migrate to MTN Pulse tariff plan.
2. As soon as you migrate into the MTN Pulse tariff plan, minutes spent on calls will be accumulated.
3. At this point, your calls to all National numbers will be charged at 25k/sec.
4. As you make the calls, your accumulated spend will continue to increase. When your accumulated spend on calls reaches ₦12.50, your calls to all national numbers will reduce to 11kobo/sec.
5. You will continue to enjoy the discounted rate – 11kobo/sec for the rest of the day till 11:59pm of that day. The next day, the same thing will happen. Your calls will be accumulated up to the defined amount ₦12.50 after which your calls will drop to 11 kobo/sec.
6. When you spend up to the pre-defined daily amount, ₦12.50 while making a call, the new rate will be charged from the point you qualify.
7. If you migrate out of MTN Pulse tariff plan to any other prepaid tariff plan without spending up to the daily fee, all your accumulated spend will be cleared.
8. If you migrate back into MTN Pulse tariff plan, the system will begin to accumulate your spend again. If you have made more than ₦12.50 worth of calls while on other tariff plan, it will NOT count towards reaching the pre-defined threshold when you migrate to MTN Pulse tariff plan.
Hope This Helps?