Keys in CS GO – what is it, how to earn on the cases and the chances of falling out the knife for free
Figuring out Gaben’s Chests.
While after its release CS:GO was sold as a regular game, a couple of years ago the game became free-to-play – Gabe finally believed that paying for the game is an extra barrier on the way to money for operations and cases. What are these CSGO cases, how to open them and what they fall out (and if you can earn on it) – in our post.
What are case studies in CS:GO?
If you’ve played Team Fortress 2 or Dota 2 since the game’s release (then the doTER keys and cases were removed), you must be familiar with the case monetization system. A case, chest or box is a special item with other items “hidden” inside of it. What exactly the item is inside your case in advance to find out – that’s the whole point, which is quite strongly reeks of addiction.
Each case has certain skins inside that you can’t get from other cases. The steeper the skins inside, the more interesting the case becomes.
Both a cheap skin and a unique knife can fall out. But more about the chances of falling out below.
How to get a free case
The easiest way to get a case in CS GO is through the system of in-game drop items. After a match in official matchmaking or any other official mode from Valve, you may drop an item. As a rule, this is either a cheap weapon or our good old case.
The second way is to trade with other players. Regular cases are rarely traded, but those that are no longer available for free in-game are fully traded.
The third way is buying on the Steam trading platform. All the same as in the second method, but here you exchange money for cases rather than skins for cases.
How to open a case
To open a case, you need to buy a key. The keys are sold in Gaben’s store and one key will cost 192 rubles to open the case at the time of this writing. There is no way to open a case without a key.
What can fall out of the case is written in the description of each box.
- Battle-hardened – the worst quality in the game, heavily shabby looking skins;
- Worn – the quality of skins improves slightly, there are fewer scratches and defects, but still a lot;
- after field testing – “average” amount of scuffs;
- slightly worn – little damage, but still noticeable;
- straight from the factory – the best quality skins in CSGO.
- white color – consumerism;
- light blue – industrial quality;
- dark blue – military quality;
- purple – forbidden;
- pink – classified;
- red – secret; red – secret;
- yellow – rare
Chance of dropping out a knife or expensive skin in CS:GO
CS:GO is played all over the world, and different countries have their own laws, some of which require developers to disclose the chance of falling out different skins from their cases. CS:GO is no exception. According to the latest data, the table with the chances of falling out the knife in CS:GO looks like this:
Is it possible to make money on cases in CS:GO
In principle, yes. And earnings are even guaranteed. But you don’t need to open cases inside CS:GO or on third-party sites with cases.
Scheme of earning on cashes CS GO is simple and consists of two ways:
- To wait for the release of a new update with the added case and go to farm it in matchmaking or official mode – in the first hours after the release of update cases on the trading floor, and wanting to buy – a lot. Therefore, at this time the price of the case is several times higher than the cost of the key, but it keeps dropping. Earlier for farmed case – more money on Steam received.
- Buy cheap cases (we are talking about literally ruble cases, which are a dime a dozen on the market) and wait. And we are waiting for the moment when your case will not drop in the game. Sooner or later this will happen to any case, and after that the marketplace will begin to work – new cases on the market will not appear, but the old cases will gradually be bought up. If inside the case are top skins, its value can exceed hundreds of rubles, but even if the skins inside are not the very top, its value will still increase compared to the ruble you paid for it. The main thing is to wait, and wait for such investments can be several years.
Websites with CS GO cases
In addition to the official case from Gabe, there are many different third-party sites CS GO https://skinkings.com/ . Their principle is similar – pay some money to get a chance to get something expensive.
Such casino roulette sites actively PR, distribute promo codes for the deposit and buy ads from streamers. Sports.ru does not advise to contact such case sites – we do not have a list of the best case sites in csgo and will not. You can mess with them only at your own risk, but do not forget that case sites – cheating, on which you can not earn.
After all, if all users of case study sites were to come out in the black, there would be no sites, right?