Many are faced with the issue of slow booting on their computers. Sometimes you might urgently need to access some files on your computers but it takes hours to start up. It continues after Uninstalling some useful PC programs. I will be showing you how you can fix this yourself without needing a computer professional.
You can fix this issues within couple of minutes. You can also assist a friend having the same issues to fix and collect compensation for a job well done. Let proceed with the tutorial and steps.
How To Fix Computers With Slow Booting Up Issues
1. When you switch ON your computer, start tapping the “F8” key to get “Windows Advanced Options”( if boot menu appears, press “Esc” key and keep tapping the F8 key)
2. Select the option “Safe Mode” and press Enter
3. Click on Start => In search box, type => msconfig and press Enter. “System Configuration Utility” will be opened. Click on the “Startup” tab => Click on the button “Disable all”
4. Now click on “Services” tab => Check the checkbox “Hide All Microsoft Services”. Then click on “Disable All”.
5. Click on “OK” button and restart your PC.
6. Log into your window normally and if a window appears regarding the changes that you have made, check the checkbox “Don’t show this message or launch the System Configuration Utility when Windows start” and click on OK.
I believe with the above steps it will fix the issue of slow boot up on your computer. I hope this helps? Please don’t forget to take a minute to share this article to your friends.