WhatsApp Plus has released a new update which comes with Anti-Ban and alot of improved feature. This WhatsApp was released a result of high Ban By Official WhatsApp. The latest version comes with fix for some bug in the previous version. The app helps users to access features that are not available to the regular WhatsApp.
This WhatsApp Plus works like the popular GBwhatsApp, OGBwhatsApp and YoWhatsApp. The WhatsApp Plus was designed to give users better chatting experiences. Other features of the latest version includes coming with group video calling and many privacy options. With this WhatsApp Plus you can enjoy the following features;
- The possibility to send larger video size and audio
- Send eBooks and you can set password for chats
- Possibility to download any friend status
- Increasing the number of letters in status
- And the possibility to hide notifications
WhatsApp Plus ChangeLog Features
- Added Anti-Ban (Fix Temporarily Banned Problem):
If You Got Banned Before:
1- Please Take Backup Of Your Chats From (Settings > Chats > Backup Chats)
2- Uninstall Your WhatsApp Version
3- Download WhatsApp Plus v7.10 From Clickedwapblog.com
4- Install WhatsApp Plus v7.10 And Verify Your Number Again
- Fixed Payments Color in Attach Menu
- Fixed Crash when open chat in some devices
- [ALERT] Status limit back to: 30s (Unfortunately Required For Anti-Ban)
- [ALERT] Forward limit back to: 5 person (Unfortunately Required For Anti-Ban)
- [ALERT] Delete messages after send (Revoke) time back to: 1hr 30 mins (Unfortunately Required For Anti-Ban)
- Fixed Added Stickers From Google Play Apps
- Fixed Hidden Chat Count Showing on Main Screen
- Other Many Other Fixes
- App Name: WhatsApp
- Version: v7.10
- File Size: 28.5MB
- App Requirement: Android 4+ and above
WHERE TO DOWNLOAD?
The download link has been made available below also Read below steps to Install WhatsApp Plus from Previous WhatsApp;
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL WHATSAPP PLUS FROM PREVIOUS WHATSAPP
- Download the app from the link above
- Make sure to backup copy of your data by Going to Settings ➡ Chats ➡ Backup
- Click on back up chats and wait a little while, And let the backup complete.
- uninstall WhatsApp if you have that on your phone before
- Go to device settings and click on Settings ➡ Security ➡ Unknown Sources
- Install WhatsApp Plus on your Android device, Which you have downloaded from above, You can find it in the download folder in your file manager.
- Open WhatsApp Plus click AGREE AND CONTINUE, If you see a message that says allow WhatsApp Plus, to access click or continue to allow for all permissions messages.
- Enter your mobile number and verify your number in WhatsApp Plus This step may take a few minutes, Wait a little bit to deliver verification code to your phone.
- Press restore latest backup, Wait a little to restore the complete backup.
- Finish the process by entering your name and chose profile picture.
Don’t Forget To Share!