The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 has been launched at Xiaomi Event in China and The Redmi Note 7 comes with 48MP camera. The camera setup is consisting of 48MP f/1.8 main camera (Samsung GM1, 0.8 micron pixels) and a 5MP secondary shooter.
The Xiomi Redmi Note 7 is said to be first device to sport a dewdrop notch. In Addition, The company confirmed that the main camera is able to make use of pixel-binning to take better shots, albeit at a 12MP resolution. Meanwhile, selfie duties are handled by a 13MP snapper.
In Summary, Talking about the Camera, It has a 13-megapixel selfie camera, 48MP+5MP AI-enabled dual camera setup. The phone features 6.3-inch 19.5:9 1080p screen display. It has 4G network support as well.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 is powered by Snapdragon 660 SoC, 6GB of RAM and 64GB internal memory. It runs on Android 9.1 Pie with 4000mAh battery capacity with support for QuickCharge 4. It ships with a 10W charger.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Specification and Price
Display: 6.3-inch (2340 ×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 450 nits brightness, 84% NTSC Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Network: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 /5GHz) Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Camera: 48MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, EIS, 5MP secondary camera; 13MP front-facing camera
- Sensor: Fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, AK 98937 Smart PA
- Dimensions: 159.21 x 75.21 x 8.1mm; Weight: 186g
- Chipset: Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- RAM + ROM: 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB / 6GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with Quick Charge 4.
- Price: 3GB + 32GB version costs ($147) N52000
4GB + 64GB version costs ($177) N63720
6GB + 64GB version costs ($206) N74,160
Don’t Forget To Share With Friends