Xiaomi has announced and launched Redmi Note 7S, its an upgrade of Redmi Note 7. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S features 6.3-inch Full HD+ Dot-Notch display with 1.95mm narrow bezels, 81.37% screen-to-body ratio, Aura design with a glass back with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, P2i nano coating.
It comes with 48-MP rear camera with 1/2″ Samsung ISOCELL Bright GM1 sensor, f/1.8 aperture with four-in-one pixel binning to make an 12MP image with 1.6μm pixel. It has a 5MP secondary camera for portrait shots and also comes with AI features. See full specs and price;
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S Specification and Price
- Display: 6.3-inch (2340 ×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Chipset: Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- ROM+RAM: 3GB RAM + 32GB storage / 4GB RAM + 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Camera: 48MP rear camera with LED Flash,5MP secondary camera; 13MP front-facing camera
- Sensor: Fingerprint sensor, IR sensor, Splash proof (P2i nano coating) and 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 159.21 x 75.21 x 8.1mm; Weight: 186g
- Network: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 /5GHz) Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with Quick Charge 4
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S Price and Availability
The Pricing will starts at $158(N56880) for the 3/32GB model while the 4/64GB variant goes for $187(N67320). The Redmi Note 7S will come in Onyx Black, Sapphire Blue and Ruby Red.