Itel A44 Air is a mid-range smartphone which comes with 5.5-inch FWVGA (480×960 pixels) full screen display with an 18:9 aspect ratio, thin bezels, and it boasts of 81% screen-to-body ratio.
The phone was launched in India but no official launch date in Nigeria has been announced. The itel A44 Air features a textured back panel, It comes in Blusher Gold, Slate grey and Elegant blue color options.
Itel A44 Air is AI-powered dual camera setup of 5MP+0.08MP primary and secondary sensor. It also comes with 2-megapixels camera with Face Unlock. As for the connectivity it comes with WiFi, Bluetooth v4.2, 2G GSM, 3G WCDMA, 4G LTE, GPS / AGPS, 3.5mm audio jack, and USB Port.
It is powered by Quad-core Unisoc SC9832E processor with 1GB of RAM for multitasking and 8GB internal memory expandable to 32GB external storage. It is powered by 2,400mAh battery capacity and power saving battery feature. See key specs and price.
Itel A44 Air Specification and Price
- Networks and connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth v4.2, 2G GSM, 3G WCDMA, 4G LTE, GPS / AGPS, 3.5mm audio jack, and USB Port
- Display: 5.45-inch FWVGA 18:9 (480×960 pixels) Full Screen Display
- Colours: Blusher Gold, Elegant Blue, and Slate Grey
- Face ID Unlock: Yes
- Processor: Quad-core Unisoc SC9832E processor clocked at 1.4GHz
- Storage: 8GB inbuilt expandable up to 32GB via microSD card slot
- RAM: 1GB
- Main camera: primary 5-megapixel + 0.08-megapixel secondary sensor
- Front camera: 2-megapixel camera which also supports face unlock
- Battery: 2,400mAh capacity
- Price: Rs. 4,999 (US$70.35)