Infinix unveiled Zero 6, It is a predecessor of the Infinix Zero 5 which was launched back in 2017. It comes with a 6.2-inches display screen, 6GB RAM + 64GB onboard storage. It packs 3750mAh battery capacity.
It is powered by a Snapdragon Qualcomm 636 processor. The Infinix Zero 6 comes in two variants, they are 128GB and 64GB internal memory. It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo and 12 MP + 12 MP rear dual camera, 20 MP selfie camera.
Infinix Zero 6 Specification and Price
- Display: Gorilla 6.2-inches (~83.2% screen-to-body ratio) Screen Touch, 1080 x 2280 pixels (~400 ppi pixel density)
- Processor Type: Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260) Snapdragon Qualcomm 624
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 512
- RAM+ROM: 64GB/ 128GB, 6GB RAM
- Back Camera: Dual: 12MP+20MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED flash
- Front Camera: 20MP, f/2.0, LED Flash, FaceID
- Other Features: GSM / HSPA / LTE, Fingerprint, FaceID, accelerometer, gyro, barometer, v4.2, A2DP
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3750 mAh battery
- Colors: Black, Blue, Gold, and Red
- Charger: Xcharge for super fast charging
Price Of Infinix Zero 6
- 6GB + 64GB ROM goes for N105,000
- 6GB + 128 GB ROM goes for N116,500