I must say many can’t do without Power Bank although some phone comes with massive battery capacity that they charge other phones as well. Power Bank usage has gradually reduce over the years.
For as many that can’t do without Power Bank this article is for you. Because i will be showing you how to spot and identify original and fake power bank. As we all know, Buying power bank is not the issue but getting an original one.
Fake Power Bank exposes your phone to more dangers like, it damages your battery or even cause the battery to catch fire by so doing it destroys your tablet, phones, household and when not carefully handled. It can also kill – That’s more reason you need this articles.
HOW TO SPOT A FAKE POWER BANK
- They are Very Cheap: Most of the fake power bank are very cheap in price and it’s price is enticing. For example – You will see a Power Bank of 30,000mAH for N3000. Do you see what am talking about?
- Exaggerated Ratings: Many power bank that are rated high above 30,000mAh capacity are usually Fake but exceptional from those from popular brands.
- It has no Brand Name: 80% Of Power bank in the market today comes with no brand name rather they are written “Power Bank” Instead of it’s manufacturers brand. You can check out a power bank from this brands: Xiaomi, Anker, Jackberry, iMuto, iceworks, MaxOak, Qi-infinity and many more.
- Lite Weight: Imagine a Power bank of 50,000mAh weighing very lite and even looking fancy that you can put them in pockets. You don’t need any one to tell you that such power banks are fake. An Original power bank of such are supposed to be bulky and heavy.
HOW TO SPOT AN ORIGINAL POWER BANK
Now after identifying a fake power bank, Here are how to identify an original and a good power bank that is suitable for your phones;
- => An Orignal Powerbank doesn’t have exaggerated high capacity like 40000mAh,50000mAh,100000mAh etc.
- => An Original power Bank comes with a brand name.
- => Original power banks are heavier
- => The charging capacity tallies with the battery capacity. (e.g you do not expect power bank of 10,000mAh to charge full within 30 minutes)
- => Original Power banks don’t come with many fancy features and designs. As they are usually bulky and heavy as well.
- => It is is justify by it cost depending the battery capacity.
These are the ways to identify a fake and original power banks. You can as well buy original power bank in Mobile Phones Manufacturing company. Check and look out for this features above before buying from a road side seller.
Hope This Helps? Kindly Share With Friends!