OnePlus 6 is one of the best anticipated smartphone in 2018, the phone arrived with numbers of issues. Many users of the device has complained about some issues but in this post, I will be discussing on the solutions to the problems.
The OnePlus 6 smartphone comes with bigger edge-to-edge display with larger memory storage, powerful Snapdragon 845 processor and 6GB/8GB of RAM options. It battery capacity is as well massive as well. Some Problems users are complaining about includes;
- Mobile Data Issues
- Battery Life
- Connectivity Issues and others.
If you are still experiencing such an issue, below steps will assist you in fixing the problem.
List Of Problems and Solutions For OnePlus 6 Smartphone
I will start with it’s battery life issues;
1. How To Fix OnePlus 6 Battery Life Issues
If you experiencing such a problems, then fix using the below steps.
- Turn Off Auto-brightness
- Reduce screen brightness as much as possible
- If you install any App and notice your battery is draining, the problem can lie within one of the Apps.
- You can disable/uninstall these new apps one by one and observe your battery performance to determine which is the problem. Once you identify it, delete or leave it disabled.
2. How To Problem Of OnePlus Mobile Data Issues
This one of the problem users have been complaining about, Many states that their mobile data seizes and stop working.
- The quick fix is to disable and re-enable the mobile data from the phone drop-down menu. You can do it as well from Settings.
- You can also Turn Airplane Mode (Flight Mode) ON and then OFF.
3. How To Fix Problem Of OnePlus 6 Bluetooth Issues
If you are faced with the problem of Bluetooth, you can fix it by;
- Turning the Phone’s Bluetooth OFF and ON again
- Restart Your OnePlus 6 and you done.
4. How To Fix OnePlus 6 Wi-Fi Issues
If you are having difficult in connecting using wi-Fi on your smartphone, then this below fix can assist you in fixing the issues;
- Restart your Wireless router or MiFi
- Restart Your Smartphone
- Now Locate your Wi-Fi Setting Menu in the phone settings. Now you can then reconnect to the wireless hotspot.
5. How To Fix The Problem of OnePlus 6 Brightness Issues
Many complains have been lodged about Flickering on the display or you experiencing much brightness and dim at different times. This is the issue of Auto Brightness.
- For a quick fix, you are to disable the brightness and then manually set a brightness that you find convenient.
6. How To Fix Problem with Telephony Issues
Many have reported frequent drops in calls, miss calls and many had the phone app freeze on them when they end a call. For now, there are no stable fix for this issue other than issues associating with Software Updates from OnePlus.
OnePlus have promise to release an update so make sure your phone is set to receive an Automatic Software updates. Once it arrives, download and install.
NOTE: After everything and you still experience other problems. There is nothing left than to hard reset to clear all errors and problems. Hard reset will wipe the phone data completely. You are advice to BACKUP your phone before carrying out this procedure.
How To Factory Reset OnePlus 6
Follow the below steps;
- Locate the phone’s Settings menu.
- Scroll down and find Backup & Reset.
- Tap on “Factory data reset.”
- Select “Reset phone.”
- Tap on the box that says “Erase everything.”
If you are still faced with other unfixed problem, patiently wait for a new software update to be release which i believe it will fix most bugs as well.
Hope This Article Helps?