Google Photos is one of the best online service for photo lovers and videos addicts. It combines cloud-based storage with its AI-based organization of images. The Google App acts as a hub for all your mobile photos and videos.
It is available almost from all the device. When using the your Google Photo on your Android phone or iPhone, Once you snap a photo it is uploaded instantly to your Google photo account. There is no need of manually uploading when using the Google Photos. It also comes with a feature called Photos Album. This is usually seen in most Photo Apps.
FEATURES OF GOOGLE PHOTOS
- The ability to send photos in seconds
- Collages and photos you took a year ago on this day to feel #nostalgic
- The ability to view your photos and videos on your TV with Chromecast support
- Free unlimited storage
- The ability to free up space on your iPhone
- Visual search
- Automatically create movies, collages, GIFS, panoramas
- Edit and transform your photos with a tap
- Advanced stabilization which will turn your Live Photos into looping videos or GIFS
- Smart automatic albums
Some Frequently Asked Questions About Google Photos
What Is Google Photos Album
This is a feature that allows you to sort and arrange your pictures into different segments like Shares, People, Places, Things, Videos, Colleges, Animations and Movies.
You can as well as create movies from your Google photos pictures through the help of assistant and then select movie.
What is Google Photo Assistant?
Google Assistant is a feature on Google photos that allows you to create albums, collages, animations and movies.
Who Can Use Google Photos?
The Google photo can be accessed from the web browser, Android device, iPad and even iPhone, You can download the desktop upload for mac and windows computers
Where Can I Get Google Photos?
It is available for download from the Google Play Store or Apple store and signup with your gmail to get started.
I Hope This Post is Helpful?