GBwhatsapp is a smilar version of WhatsApp but has many features which makes it more fun and easier. Using GBwhatsapp you can hide your Online status, Blue ticks also ability to download Status. You can send pictures and videos without any reduction in quality and fast as possible.
GBwhatsApp helps you to customize your own theme or choose between more than 1000 enabled free themes. This is the latest version of GBwhatsapp v6.87 with version code v2.18.327. The GBwhatsApp new update was on 28th January 2019. Below are the changelog of the new version.
ChangeLog For GBwhatsApp v6.87
- Now You can Add Stickers From PlayStore to any Package
- Please Update GBStickers Pack And GBStickers Maker To The Latest Version Because Old
- Versions Not Working With This GBWhatsApp Update
- Added New Fonts
- Added Now You can Sort Messages Sent By (Newest/Oldest)
- Added Confirmation Dialog when Call in Group Chat
- Increased Pin Chats from 25 to 30
- Fixed Force Close when Select more than 2 contacts in Auto Reply/Message Scheduler
- Fixed Change App Language in Android Oreo and Pie
- Fixed Showing View Messages sent By when Click on More Contacts in Group Profile
- Added New Application For Wallpapers – To Download It Go To Settings -> Chats ->
- Wallpapers -> Wallpapers Library
- Added Default WhatsApp Icon – To Change It Go To GBSettings – Option 6.0
- Added Option to Disable click on Header for Hidden Chats (Mod 6.21)
- Many More Fixes
- Android 4.5 and above
- Phone with Internet Data
- Mobile Number (You will use to register)
Where To Download GBwhatsapp V6.87
You can kindly download from link below and share link with your friends to update as well.
How To GBwhatsApp without Losing Your Chats From WhatsApp
- Firstly Download and Install GBWhatsapp From Above Link
- Go to WhatsApp Settings ➡ Chats ➡ Backup, Click on backup chats and wait for backup to complete.
- Go to android settings and click on Security ➡ Enable Unknown Sources.
- Now, Install GBWhatsApp on your Android device, Which you was downloaded from the box above
- Now there are two methods depending on the type of backup you have made :
- Backup From Plus Settings: Go to your device settings ➡ Apps Settings ➡ GBWhatsApp ➡ Permissions ➡ Enable All Permissions ➡ Now open GBWhatsApp click only on the red restore button
- Backup From Settings: Click AGREE AND CONTINUE, If you see a message allow WhatsApp Plus access click or continue allow for all permissions messages and follow the next steps.
6. Enter your mobile number and verify your number in GBWhatsApp This step may take a few minutes, Wait a little bit to deliver verification code to your phone.
7. If you have backup press restore latest backup, Wait a little to complete restore the backup and Enter your name and choose a profile picture.
Hope It Helps? Don’t Forget To Share