I will be showing you Best MTN Cheap Call Tariff plans for the year 2019, with this tariff plans you don’t need to spend much money on calls. Because this plans offers you best rate for calls on MTN network.
If you decide to use your default tariff plans, there are chance of spending higher airtime meanwhile you can enjoy other special designed tariff for calls. Below are the best 4 MTN tariff plans and their offers benefits.
Best 2019 MTN Tariff Plans For Cheap Calls
1. MTN BETA TALK TARIFF PLAN
MTN Beta Talk offers you 250% bonus, According to MTN they says “Load N200 to get your recharge doubled on Beta Talk”
This to say on every recharge from N100 it gives you N350 that is to say N250 bonus with addition of its N100 making it N350. Also On every recharge of;
- N200 gives you N450
- N400 gives you N650
They charged at 42kobo per second which is N27 per minute. This is to say you can talk to a friends for about 12 minutes 30seconds on a recharge of N100. To make it more understanding;
- For National calls: It will be charged at the rate of N25.20/minute (42k/sec) from your main account and N27/minute (45k/sec) from the bonus account.
To Migrate to Beta Talk, Dial *123*2*6# or Send BT to 131.
NOTE: You cannot share the bonus airtime with anyone as well.
2. MTN XTRAVALUE TARIFF PLAN
MTN Xtravalues comes with 2 plans that rewards you with airtime and data depending on the one that suits the user. They both Plans are XtraTalk and XtraData.
The XtraTalk offers you value for your airtime while the XtraData gives you best value for your data. I will be talking on the XtraTalk because this tariff offers you best value of your recharge.
The XtraTalk comes with others plans for calls. If you subscribe to N300 XtraTalk Plan, you will be rewarded with N975 airtime at local call rate of N27 per minute.
- For International Call Rates: it is charged at N39.6 per minute. The countries are: Canada, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Israel, Luxembourg, United Kingdom, United States, China, Cyprus, Malaysia, Malta, Romania, South Africa, South Korea, Sweden, Denmark, Germany.
To migrate to XtraValue tariff plan, Dial *131*2# to subscribe to your preferred package. You can as well choose to opt-out of Auto-renew by adding the keyword NO to the subscription code.
NOTE: Migration is Free but attract a fee of N100, if you have migrated in the last 30 days. Check your balance with *556#.
3. MTN PULSE TARIFF PLAN
Many are rushing to MTN Pulse because of its benefits attached to the MTN Pulse. I have been using this Tariff for over 2 years not until i was captured by MTN Beta Talk. MTN Pulse Offers You;
- On national calls, you will be charged N12.50/min for 50 seconds for the day while subsequent seconds will be charged at N11kobo/sec.
- On every recharge of N100 and N200, you get a bonus of 10MB to 20MB per week valid for 1 day
- You enjoy the Instabinge offer: It gives you 250MB and 1GB subscription for N100 and N200 respectively.
- You get music streaming for N10 on music+
- You are also gets 1GB For N500 while other users gets 750MB with same N500.
- To Migrate to MTN PULSE tariff plan, Dial *406# and you are good to go.
4. MTN XTRASPECIAL TARIFF PLANS
MTN XtraSpecial is designed for both national and international calls. If you have people overseas and this Tariff plan is for you.
On MTN XtraSpecial, you can get to call national and international people at a recommended location for the price of N9 per minute (15kobo/sec). There is no daily access charges as well.
List of recommended and selected location by the network;
- South Africa
- Hong Kong
To migrate to XtraSpecial Tariff plan, Dial *408# and that’s all.
I believe that the above listed tariff plans will go a long way for many of our blog readers. Kindly share with friends as well.