Are you a desktop computer or a Laptop users? Do you use your system at night for works or even in dimly environment? If your answer is YES! then you will know that Dark Mode is the best tool to avoid suffering from eyes discomforts after prolonged use.
The Dark Mode is widely used in our phones, As well more window 10 applications comes with integrated dark mode which can be accessed with just a few clicks. With this tutorial i will be showing you how to Activate the Dark Mode in different Apps in the Window 10 OS.
Also Note that some Applications does not have native dark mode feature but there is always a way to integrate this functionality through some basic free plugins. With the help of this free plugins, Yes we can activate the Dark Mode in window 10. Using the below steps and tutorials.
How To Activate Dark Mode Feature On Google Chrome
Chrome does not come with this feature but you can enable this feature using this Free extension called “Material Dark Free Extension” Just download and enable. hough my preferred option, there are a few extensions to have dark mode in Chrome.
How To Activate Dark Mode Feature In Native Windows 10 Mail
Let see how to activate the Dark Mode feature on the native mail of the Redmond operating system. All you need to do is to;
- Open the Mail application and, in the options column, click on Settings.
- You will see that a new column appears on the right, find the Personalization option .
- Scroll down and you will see an option that sets Dark Mode.
How To Activate Dark Mode Feature On Mozilla FireFox
Mozilla does not come with this feature enabled but we can do this by the help of free add-on called “Black by Madonna” download, install and enable. Note you also have a quite extensive catalog available.
How To Activate Dark Mode Feature In Google Documents
You can activate the Dark mode feature using text editor from big G in Google Documents. But you will need to do it using an extension called “Add Darkdocs” to your browser, and you will have this functionality available.
How To Activate Dark Mode Feature In Edge Browser
- Open the browser and click on the Settings button located on the right side of the address bar.
- Select Settings .
- Search Choose a Theme and activate the Dark option.
How To Activate Dark Mode Feature In Microsoft Office
- Open the program and click on File.
- In the side menu select Options .
- A window will appear, select the General tab and look for Customize copy of Microsoft Office section.
- You will see an option with Office Theme, there you can activate the dark mode (or dark gray if you have not updated).
Hope This Helps? Please Share With Your Friends